- Knife-wielding man beheads bus passenger
- House prices set to slide in capital cities
- Farmer wants a wife, gets fleeced
- Naked footballers harassed female ambo: claim
- Put brakes on runaway population, says Brumby
- Flying high into a champagne crash
- Store staff told to bar 'coloureds'
- The week that was has left the Libs in a bigger mess than ever
- So, Prime Minister, you're related to a thief and a forger
- House price meltdown fear
Saturday, August 02, 2008
And here is the news.
It is with some joy that when I open the electric newspapers in the morning, I see headlines like these. This day was particularly good. Beheadings, naked footballers, coloureds, Libs in a mess, a PM with dodgy genes. Bliss.