Thursday, July 17, 2008

World Ute Day

I think I heard on the radio that today was World Ute Day. I like nothing better than a big fat ute, so happy World Ute Day.


Pictured filched from caradvice.com.au
But there are other celebrations happening up north, like much much Popery going on in Sydney. I have emailed my shallow Sydney friend and told him I will give $50 if he can get a proven Catholic visitor to Sydney for World Youth Day on web cam jerking off. Bet he will go for a Brazilian, well, a guy from Brazil.

I also heard today that the Pope Ratzinger sometimes prays alone. Well I ask you, what is the point of praying if there is no one around to see or hear you?

Victor has a couple of nice related pics of Sydney Popery here and here.

7 comments:

  1. "What is the point of praying if there is no-one to hear you"?
    ... the silly sausages think GOD is actually listening to them. The bald ego of it is gobsmacking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I have emailed my shallow Sydney friend and told him I will give $50 if he can get a proven Catholic visitor to Sydney for World Youth Day on web cam jerking off."

    I'll give him a $100 if he makes it the pope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Ann.

    Bit more than $100 I should think Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. World Ute day? Don't make me sick.

    On the plus side, it would be very good if the pope was discovered to be gay. That would put a wasp nest in the church's bonnet that would!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forget what it was Reuben, but there was something that pricked up my ears when he was popified. How is this for a quote.......no better everyone reads it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would make a good pope mobile.

    As to the Catholic thing, what's with the celibacy? If anything celibacy should be optional, it's just in human.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing wrong with celibacy, so long as we are allowed to jerk off.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.