Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Unanswered Emails

Email to R's sister L, unanswered. (Subsequently reviewed and nothing inappropriate)

Email to R's sister's husband's twin sister, unanswered. (Subsequently reviewed and nothing inappropriate)

Email to workmate who has left work, unanswered. (Subsequently reviewed and nothing inappropriate)

Email to a bloke I came across on the net who might have been able to assist in locating R's grandfathers grave in Elswick, answered, but what a grumpy and suspicious old bastard. (Subsequently reviewed and nothing inappropriate)

Email to bloke who may have had more information on Benwell Riots, unanswered (it was only via a forum).

Letter of complaint to Qantas, not answered.

Email to Metlink, not answered with anything more than a case number. (I have forgotten what it was about now though)

I have received much kindness via the net at times, and I always try hard to respond and be helpful when something is requested of me. Seems not everyone does.

R tells me that not everyone is like me and that for some it is too difficult and returning emails can be hard.

Bah!!!

3 comments:

  1. R is probably right but I agree with you. It's just plain bad manners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An email ,like manners, costs nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree dear Hot Andrew, and have similar stories.
    a pox on 'em all.

    ReplyDelete