Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tour de France

I have never watched the Tour de France, but I did on the last night it was shown here, the final day, the entry into Paris. Look, there is the Eiffel Tower, I have been there. Look, there is the Arc de Triumph. I have been there.

Everything I have heard about the Tour de France television coverage is true. The coverage is superb and the French scenery is stunning. While I don't find our Cadel at all attractive, I did find many of the cyclists hot!

Now, I will just wait for the winner to be drug tested.

3 comments:

  1. Confess, you have a lycra fetish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jahteh, my eyes are inevitably drawn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't think many things from France, least of all temporary ones, would effect me - but when you have a family member who glues their eyes to watching French rural scenery with a few moving dots on a road - it can be indeed annoying.

    ReplyDelete