Tuesday, July 15, 2008

1st Birthday

It was Little Jo's first birthday. The park plans fell apart when the weather was deemed to be a bit brisk. Now who would have enough space to host a kids party for about twenty five people? More an adults party as there were only two babies.

Yes, our place. It was a lot of hard work, even though my sister did the food. Most of my day off on Monday was spent cleaning sticky finger marks off windows, mirrors and furniture. Jo can now walk when pushing her dolls pram, so it will only be days before she walks on her own.

8 comments:

  1. I don't like walls either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I can't she is one already. Happy Birthday lil Jo... Big Hugz from Big Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, lost me Reuben.

    Perhaps Trim Jo might be a better name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had to clean the walls, right? This implies that Jo didn't like the walls. I was merely agreeing with the one-year old!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Most of my day off on Monday was spent cleaning sticky finger marks off windows, mirrors and furniture."

    That's too much information...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get it Reuben.

    Might have been a few years ago Brian. Nowadays it is an innocent remark.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And you loved every minute of it, Andrew lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too busy Jayne to pay much attention to Little Jo. Psst, we think the donor father was here, a god parent.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.