Sunday, June 01, 2008

I won't miss.....

Up, up and away in my beautiful, beautiful 747 (ok, that doesn't work well).

Talk of petrol prices, although that may be a brief respite until we get to the UK. I won't understand Singaporeans whinging about petrol prices.

Talk of that photographer and those photos

PM Rudd talking

Lindy Burns at ABC Melbourne

Talk of Sam Newman

Tram track resconstruction

Talk of the lack of rain

Melbourne car traffic congestion and public transport moans

Crowded Swanston Street, although that is a bit of a joke when we are going to Singapore and London

What I will miss is Little Jo who will be walking by the time we return, my internet, blog reading and most of all, my blog mates.

I bid you adieu.

15 comments:

  1. I wish you both a very safe trip.

    And if you see an eligible, male, reasonably young and cute royal, do slip them my number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon adventure, my friend. Have a wonderful time.

    I'll be here, lonely and miserable without you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One important piece of advice for the innocent abroad.

    "Steer clear of Fleetwood."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy Andrew

    Sorry I'm no longer there to greet you.

    xxx

    Pants

    ReplyDelete
  5. Travel safely and well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time on your trip away!

    cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't drink the water and don't put anything in your mouth if you don't know where it's been.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'aveabloodygoodone

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of luck. If you meet someone called Boris Johnson - Biff him from me alright?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am thinking of you both, I hope you have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Tram track resconstruction"

    In that case, Sedgwick's right...steer clear of Fleetwood.

    Have a good trip and try to avoid France.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey! France is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Safe trip Andrew. Take care and most importantly, take lots of photos.

    Enjoy yourself like something crazy and bring back some of that beautiful European summer weather with you!

    Much love,
    Rosanna.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bon voyage Andrew. I can't wait to read all the stories you will bring home with you from abroad. Take care and you are missed already!

    ReplyDelete