Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Hard to not laugh

I look at Youtube for something specific. It would be very easy to spend hours looking at clips. I don't have hours of spare time. I am extremely jealous of people who can blog in work hours. My job does not involve contact with internet. Actually, I think I like it that way.

So, I heard this clip played on the radio and had a look for it and found it immediately. I have listened to it a few times, and each time I laugh even more. R found it very funny too. Her very pwoper accent and exceedingly good diction makes it.

It reminds of when Andrew Denton had a show called Blah, Blah, Blah and had the very proper female ABC tv national newsreader do a very upbeat mime number. I can't think of her name now. I did notice she had flabby arms though. I never noticed that when she was reading the news. Who am I to talk anyway.

8 comments:

  1. that's very funny! Thanks for sharing that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so TvAu.

    Just remembered the newsreaders name, Angela Collins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the CD player I bought from Argos recently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL it's revenge of the flies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrew,

    It's our local electrical retailer. Cheap and annoying. Most of the stuff doesn't work. You take it back and they happily exchange it for something else that doesn't work, whilst sticking the original malfunctioning product that you've just returned back on the shelf for the next poor sod to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty close Jayne. That is what broke her up. Someone said it sounded like a bee in a jar.

    I am having a good laugh Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that dude! :)

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.