Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sharp knives can do that

I was very sad to hear an ex workmate was murdered at the weekend. She was a tough bird and I would not have wanted her as my mother in law, but I liked her no nonsense style and she could change from being stern to full on laughter in the blink of an eye. With a lazy husband and two sons and moving continents to Australia, her life would not have been easy.

Vale Mandy. I remember you with good thoughts.

Yes J, he would have known her, her husband and maybe a son or two.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:54 pm

    The Summer Hill murder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:54 pm

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too sad...life is so hard sometimes..I hope she finds peace wherever she is now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The whole world has gone crazy. We should leave immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life is hard at times Cazzie.

    Yep Daisy Jo. Stop the world. I want to get off.

    ReplyDelete