Friday, December 14, 2007

Unpublished blog posts

Sometimes I have great ideas for blog posts, then I forget them. I used to write them down but of late I have be writing the title of the post and then saving it to remind me later. Clearly I need to put a bit of detail in, because I am not sure where I was going with these titles. Well, vaguely the Commodore 64 one and I know why I wrote the poet one but not sure what I was going to write. I just cannot recall the answering machine one.

Commodore 64

As there is a poet on board, RH

Answer Machine

2 comments:

  1. Haha, me too. Sometimes I'm struck by (what I think is) unparalleled genius and I tell myself that I'll have to go and post that. When I sit down to type it up though, nothing comes out. :P C'est la vie.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.