Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ship Ahoy



A friend is going on a Canadian cruise next year, as half the world seems to do. This is the ship they will travel on in the icy cold Canadian waters. It visited Melbourne today, so I alerted him of its arrival with an emailed picture at 8.20 this morning. He somehow wrangled a boarding pass and will go down to Station Pier later today and check our where their room will be.

R and I were in the area a bit later, so we went and took a look at the Statendam owned by the Holland America line. Nice dinghy.

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic pics and lucky sailing friend!


    OT: I bought the Melb Encyclopedia,thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas present for yourself Jayne? I am sure you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All this time later and RH is still jealous of a bunk mate getting a root and RH missed out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lucky they are going on a cruise, wish it was me too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's for the whole family... or so I keep telling myself Andrew lol.

    ReplyDelete