Sunday, December 30, 2007

Kill them

Oh, I should say cull as I should say pass on or pass over but I never do.

Dear PM Rudd. Foreign critters have and are infesting our land and damaging it and our native critter population. I know there are many demands on our country's finances but I think it would be an excellent idea to spend money to once and for all rid our land of these pests. If you can get rid of ex PM Howard, then these pests shouldn't be too hard. Priority should be given to cane toads and and animals with hoofs.

Wild pigs
Cane toads
Wild dogs
Wild horses
Wild buffalo
Foreign bees
Wild camels
Fire ants
European wasps
Trout. I am not sure about trout. Do they do damage?

Any more?

7 comments:

  1. You forgot wild goats and rabbits but your list is impressive.
    Technically trout don't do too much harm, they just aren't native.
    It's the carp you gotta worry about - nasty,dirty,vile creatures, only good as garden fertiliser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addit: Just for you - Dec 31, 1935 Cane toads were introduced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with jayne - wabbits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:21 pm

    What about all non-Aboriginal people? Surely we've done more damage to the environment than any other introduced animal. Vik.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, goats and how could I forget rabbits.

    Don't worry about that Vik. One day the Earth will just say I have had enough of you humans and fix us up good and proper. But Earth may make an exception for the indigenous of Australia.

    Really though, two wrongs don't make a right. We are here now but must do better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cockroaches anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Better keep the native ones Cazzie.

    ReplyDelete