Sunday, October 28, 2007

W'as up nigger bro (wandered very off subject)

When I started my blog, any reader I had was unknown to me. I was free to slag orf fat people, women, straights, foreign born, people in suburbs I did not like, fag hags, private schools, rich bastards, faggots, religion, old queens, twinky queens, opera queens, rice queens, hairy people, guys with little dicks, children, friends, commercial tv watchers, family etc etc. Best of all was slagging orf Americans.

Now, through my blog, I know all of the above and my blog has, I guess, taken on a more respectful tone. Religion is my last bastion, with politicians and media close behind, and I will continue to slag them orf as is my want.

In the meantime, I may have to do a bit of a blog clean up and I don't like doing it. When I said that R hates my sister, it was a repeat of his ranting after feeling some hurt. He never hates anyone and they are getting along finely now. When I described my age closest brother as brain damaged, I should have said that he has an acquired brain injury. My attempts at dramatic effect went too far.

Now that I have been Pandoraed for an ongoing basis and I have experienced the magic of my sister having produced Little Jo, I may well leave my blog address in my will for all the heirs to read as they wish. Of course I kid myself that they will be interested, but just in case.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew. I enjoy reading your blog and the interaction you have with the people that comment.

    Have you really slagged off all of those you have mentioned? If I did that I would feel very lonely. You have covered a good percentage of the population which reminds me of the saying, "People who live in glass houses should not throw stones"
    http://www.goenglish.com/PeopleWhoLiveInGlassHousesShouldNotThrowStones.asp

    I am sure that you mean no offence with your use of the 'n' word when black people use the term amongst themselves but that is the point of difference. I think it is rather naive of you to think that a "white fella" using that term is not inappropriate if not offensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The n word was meant in the most caring and affectionate manner. Please don't take me too seriously. Few do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the N word can be used in an affectionate n friendly manner too. It depends on the tone.

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Were you spoilt as a child?

    Where's your maturity? It seems a light only comes on when you meet someone disproving your gripe against their entire group: "He's a fatso, but he's okay???"

    I'm sure you really do want to be taken seriously, and not just by a few. You will be anyway: don't expect for instance even broad-minded people to laugh off a sneer at their Church.

    "Please don't take me too seriously" won't get you off the hook.

    You'll have to do better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I was out of line Keshi, but I think you have to grow up in American society to really appreciate the impact of the word. I don't think generally Australians do. Anyway, I am sure you could write about that area better than I ever could. You should give it a shot one day.

    Hehe RH, as someone who knows at work I am described as, 'he is gay, but he is ok' that strikes a chord. I'll confess to being immature. Somewhat sad for someone my age. Not a badge I wear with pride, but that is how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not the reply I expected. Maybe you're more grown up than I thought.

    When all is said and done, we have an important thing in common: Oppression. And it's war.

    I have more in common with you than with average straight society, you need to realise that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm behind Andrew - sorry. I love how honest you are, especially in slagging orf.

    I hope your view of private school kids has changed (for my sake!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have friends who were private school kids Rosanna. They are ok. Seriously the real problem I have is with taxpayers, especially low income ones, paying tax to support private schools while their children may have no option but to attend a second rate government school. I have heard all the arguments on both sides ad nauseum but I instinctively think it is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Slagging off at ex's and relatives is the reason I remain anonymous, it's more fun that way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You haven't done much of that lately Jahteh. Must be time to have a go at someone.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.