Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday bloody Sunday




Having a small digital camera, like the one I received for my birthday, is very useful. I can just slip it in my pocket when I am out and about and I am ready to record history in the making.

We have had shocking wind today. It blew an elm tree down outside our abode. I feel sorry for the car owner. I feel sorry for us loosing the tree. The car had a badly dented bonnet and the mudguard was damaged too. What I really noticed was the soil was as dry as dust. Our local constabulary and the State Emergency Services were in attendance.

We started to walk into town but it was so horribly windy, we only went a couple of tram stops and then caught a tram. We are going to see Priscilla the Musical next weekend and we needed to scout around for a place to dine for the twenty odd in our group. I think this place , Portland Hotel, will do. King Bo Chinese restaurant is also under consideration.

I am not sure why drag queens were at the Regent theatre in a horse drawn coach at midday. The only Sunday performance is at five o'clock. The shoe above the entrance to the Regent looked fab.

2 comments:

  1. "Having a small digital camera ... I can just slip it in my pocket when I am out and about and I am ready to record history in the making."

    Is that a camera in your pocket or you just pleased to see me as history on the make?

    "when I am out"

    "when" ?! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry M'lord. I must have accidentally pressed the 'on' button and the lens extended.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.