Wednesday, October 10, 2007

PI Weirdness


When we arrived at the caravan park and checked in, the receptionist told us to drive to the roundabout and go around and come back towards the office and park in front of the cabin.

She drew in the pink line so I knew exactly where to go. The cabin was about twenty metres from the office along a road just wide enough for two cars.

I did it once, but subsequently realised it was just a load of stupid nonsense and I then just drove along the road and turned right, the green line.

7 comments:

  1. LOL @the pink line!

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, pink Keshi. Had she noticed something about R and I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are quite the rule-breaker, you rebel, you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a serious laugh at this post. Only being serious.

    Glad you had a good time - I had begun to wonder where you were. I need a High Riser kick at least once every two days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You would not believe how guilty I felt Daisy Jo.

    Thanks Rosanna. You are a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you're really walking on the wild side now Andrew!

    The green line! You non-comformist you :)

    Looks like a great spot where you are :)

    We too are on hols by the water. Haven taken some pics but maybe can't be bothered to do a post until I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah yes Who Me, still school holidays there. Look forward to your pics.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.