Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ben's cousin


Ben, you're always running here and there You feel you're not wanted anywhere If you ever look behind And don't like what you find There's one thing you should know You've got a place to go (you've got a place to go)

A smart apartment on St Kilda Road would not be so bad would it Ben? I'll look after you and keep you on the straight and narrow. Sorry, but I avoid the drugs a minority use and only use the ones the majority use because I know how good the minorities' drugs are. Hope that is ok with you.

No favours of any kind are required, apart form an occasional presentation as a handbag. You don't have to come across. I will teach you to love the boredom of a drug free life. This may well help you rid yourself of that supercilious smirk. R is a good cook and will happily serve you his meat and two veg to you.

You are fortunate to be so nice looking Ben and thus attract the attention a shallow queen like moi. Now, what is it that you do for a job? Footyball or something like that? You would have good ball skills then. Hide Nakata has good ball skills too, but if it is a competition, I reckon you give him a good run for the label boi style guy.

5 comments:

  1. "R is a good cook and will happily serve you his meat and two veg to you."

    Hilarious...but careful if you're using hot oil to cook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a good laugh at this post Andrew. I completely agree - Ben Cousins is so divine. I could eat him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oil and Ben Cousins. Stop giving me bad thoughts Non Blondie.

    He has grown on me Rosanna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben, poor Ben, he needs support, he needs to get into our detox programmes here in Victoria, he needs to want to do it, he needs to want it...and he will then succeed. What a hunk, what a waste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A point Cazzie. While WA may not have, don't we have good detox programs? I like you program spelling btw. I should revert.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.