Friday, September 07, 2007

New Link

For some time I have checked the Beauty and the Bum blog. It is primarily aimed at gay men, but that won't stop JahTeh.

The poster, who is in Sydney, puts up photos daily of hot and not so hot guys and bits of gossip and more. I don't recall that he has ever put up a full frontal. It is all very tasteful and quite a stylish site. He clearly puts a lot of work into his blog, so I think it well worthy of getting a gig on my sidebar. Be sure to check out the Japanese drag queens on the catwalk at a fashion show, posted Wednesday.

Beauty and the Bum

5 comments:

  1. WELL I'VE NEVER BEEN SO INSULTED IN MY LIFE!!!!

    As if I'd go to a site that posts not so hot guys without so much as a full frontal. God knows I need the laughs.

    Pardon me for rushing I have a mouse button to push.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fred Goudon is HAWT! That is all..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you get the giggles when you see the bits Jahteh.

    Reckon you could handle him then Cazzie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, lemme think bout that for a second....well, hows this...I think I'd prematurely orgasm...hang on, can chicks do that? haha..sorry TMI..OMG, what's happening to me..why I have NEVER been so bold before haha. He is gorgeous right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is very hot. Lips to die for for a start. On second glance, they look different in different pics. Hmm, a little collagen perhaps?

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.