Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Found a stash


We were going out for an evening meal when R spied this long piece of twisted paper, looking almost like a joint. He picked it up and we examined it. Ah, your on camera sweetie. Wait until we are in the car. It contained this cream coloured waxy material was shaped and firm, but would break easily. I had never seen anything like it before but the smell was familiar, but I still cannot identify it. Did it smell like green and undried dope?

I also considered that it could be a Chinese medicine.

I will take it to the police station tomorrow, I suggested. No you won't. I guess he threw it out somewhere.

Wonder what it was?

2 comments:

  1. It could have been Semtex dropped by a terrorist who noticed the camera too ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better find out where R disposed of then bwca.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.