Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Travelling North Triva-Gays

I don't think we saw one noticeably gay person from the time we left Melbourne until we returned, except for one and due to a friend, I had some information about this person first. He lives in Broken Hill and is a hot looking guy in his late twenties, but I can't say much more about him as he is easily identifiable. We had not intended meeting him, but just came across him when out for coffee one day and he served us. As I had seen his picture, I knew what he looked like and his gaydar was working just fine.

I have since made email contact with him and he seems like a very nice guy. Love took him to Broken Hill and although the love has gone, he stayed on.

7 comments:

  1. Broken hearted in Broken Hill ha..

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha Keshi ;)

    Andrew, a gay man came into my work on the weekend with his boyfriend and brought a book about Kylie Minogue. He was alot of fun, and told me my hair was divine. I think he was acting up a little, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love took him to Broken Hill and although the love has gone, he stayed on.

    Quite poignant and bittersweet. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Words from some hideous country and western song Keshi?

    What a stereotype he fits Rosanna. And he knows how to charm an attractive young lady.

    Probably ended in a bitch slap fight Daisy Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Rosanna and Andrew!

    **Words from some hideous country and western song Keshi?

    nah I just made it up...

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:59 pm

    G'Day Andrew,

    I was googling gay and Broken Hill and your Blog popped up. I will be heading down to Mel (I'm from Syd) next weekend and then drive up to Mildura, Broken Hill, Bourke and Syd (just cos I haven't been out that way before) so I thought maybe it'd be nice to have a local to talk to.
    Maybe you can pass him my email address. Let me know and if you don't think this is a stupid idea I will send you my address.

    Cheers mate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anon, send me an email. ripppon @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.