Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I is back

It is quite clear to me now that I spread myself to thinly in the blog world. I had a couple of hundred blog posts to get through. Some are very quick to go through. If I was away for any longer I would have to just skip them, but it would be sad to do so as there were some good posts in my absence. I am still far from finishing them and the minimal and picture posters were read first as they are easier.

But you guys and gals ganged up on me. People who rarely post posted, and those who don't post too often posted.

Blogging connection is a weird thing, but I like it and I missed it a bit while away. I had a nice holiday with R. Posts about holiday will follow, but gee it nice to back in Melbourne, the city I love and back in my home.

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back! You have been missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back...I missed you! Hope you had a good time, and I'm looking forward to pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very good to have you back, Andrew. I missed reading your blog! I kept checking back (I think I need some sort of rehab program for blogging)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: Was me. Not sure why it logged into that account.

    Bastards, google.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always nice to get back home and just relax. I look forward to your stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never mind the scenery, just put up the food photos. You did go to Stephano's?

    ReplyDelete
  7. is that Miss Toni Lamond in your Flickers over on the side?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks all.

    No, Stephano's is out of our league Jahteh.

    Yes Bwca, she was in a movie we saw. Was it the kids dancing comp? or something like that. Her son has just been here in Melbourne promoting the stage show Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  9. 'Tis nice to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome home, holidays are great but it's always good to get home and sleep in your own comfy bed

    ReplyDelete