Saturday, May 12, 2007

Home

Dame M commanded us to appear at the usual for a get together. The brothers are off to Thailand on Monday, the NT ex policeman's bf returned from Fiji. We forced ourselves to go. Dame must have peaked too early (got stuck into the cask) and was unable to appear.

But R is back. I poured him a large glass of whiskey and he took a sip and promptly fell asleep. Liza Minelli is on Parkinson while I sit at the pc typing. R woke up. All is well with the world. My equalibrium is restored.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad R returned safely home. I missed Liza? Too bad, I heart her so. Her appearance at the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert made me love her more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was bit strange Cazzie. Her voice was very husky. But she did a number suited to her age and she was very good. God she looks so young and the give away often is the way they move, but she does that well too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Star quality.." that is what she has. They don't make stars like this anymore me thinks.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.