Friday, April 27, 2007

Safe Distance

He was so sweet looking but there was also a naughtiness about him. His pic in underwear with a sticking out at the front really got me. Now can someone slap my face and tell me to stay out of chatrooms. Normally I would not reply but since he was in Sydney, I figured it would be safe. In case you think 'have a good one' was a brush off, he sent me another heart later.

Original Message
----------------
(Me)Hiya. Thanks for the heart. Like your looks. Pity you are in Sydney and I am in Melbourne. Best wishes, Andrew.

Original Message
----------------
(Him)Thanks hotstuff. Yeah there seem to be a lot of hot guys in Melbourne, definitely more than Sydney. Wish I lived down there instead, I'd be invited to all the orgies... lol just kidding. Have a good one. ;)

4 comments:

  1. "slap" Whose photo did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very old one of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slap coming your way..I tell ya, you just never truly know where someone lives when you talk to them on the net.
    Other half met our very best friend on the net, after about 2 years of conversing first off. Then, low and behold, that person lived right next door to my sister in law...so, who would have thunk it???
    In this case, it is a glorious friendship. In other cases, it could get dangerous.
    Safe distance, there is none.

    ReplyDelete
  4. small world Cazzie, small world indeed.

    ReplyDelete