Friday, April 27, 2007

Net Panic Over

While I was thinking I was to be throttled to 64kb per second when I reached 10gb of download for the month, I thought I better double check that there weren't any excess fees. I was sure there weren't, but just making sure.

I have heard nothing about this in any media and nor have I had a communication from Telstra, but I discovered my plan now has a limit of 12gb. It will be interesting to see what happens when the meter ticks over 10gb, which my meter is telling me is the limit.

3 comments:

  1. I have unlimited down loads, which is awesome. Because I download alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know, we only knew it because we had shifted house and had to shift utilities and so fortha nd they told is this then..guess we would not know it otheriwise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a last post on this yet to come.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.