Thursday, March 15, 2007

Two fat ladies

Well, they were not so much fat as stout. Nicely dressed and wearing makeup and sensible but stylish shoes, perhaps in their late fifties or early sixties. They reminded me of the two Berlin women in the start of, I think, Cabaret who walking along chatting, oblivious to anything around them.

Pefectly normal you may think and normally it would be, but kiddies, it was 4.55 am, that is in the morning, when I saw them crossing High Street at Chapel Street. What on earth were they doing up at this time?

5 comments:

  1. None of your business and the shoes were Armani :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pay them both to walk around to generate blog-filler

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are clearly high class hookers on their way home after a long shift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wrong hair colour Jah Teh.

    Monsieur Kemp, my wise and witty words are not to be referred to as blog filler.

    Jo, see frist commenter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My humblest apoligies(won't be referring to anyone's blog entries as blog filler...other than my own of course).

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.