Sunday, March 04, 2007

TV from my yoof #29

'The lad has form', so sayeth the Governor General when I made a double entendre comment on dear Copper Witches blog. This clip comes straight from William's Semaphore Junction blog. Thanks William, hope you don't mind.

It was Mollie Sugden who played Mrs Slocombe. Could anyone have done that little piece better? I think not. She is now 84 and I believe she had a cameo as herself in the tv show Little Britain.

From the English tv comedy show Are You Being Served.

3 comments:

  1. I adore that show. I love it now that it's back on the telly for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was too young to appreciate it, but I think it might be time to revisit and revise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know that I could sit through a whole episode now Ren. Small doses Rob.

    ReplyDelete