Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Good News

It's the little things in life that give me pleasure. Meet Senator Santo Santoro, sacked Minister for Ageing, who had large investments in companies that could be affected by his ministerial decisions. Shame on the crook. Good bloody riddance.

What about this prat Mr Kyle Sandilands, insulter of the less able bodied, less able minded and the untalented. Just a rude and obnoxious prat. Also a Sydney radio presenter, a shock jock. Well guess who has just lost their driving license for speeding? Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.


This bloke, Senator Ian Campbell, lost his position as Minister for Environment for a meeting a with a shady character. I don't think he should be sacked for that, but his blatant nonsense over protecting the orange bellied parrot from the blades of wind farm windmills makes me pleased to see him go.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could forget that I owned all those shares.

    Poor Campbell got sacked for doing his job, I have never seen someone smile so much after being sacked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "So many arseholes, so few bullets" - Ford Fairlane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann, I will never forget how unconvincing Campbell sounded when he was against a wind farm because of the orange bellied parrot. It was just local votes and I would guess he was told to.

    I should know who Ford Fairlane is Rob, but I cannot recall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ford Fairlane was the Rock and Roll Detective in "The Adventures of Ford Fairlane". Andrew Dice Clay did his whole offensive comic thing for a movie (late 80s/early 90s). It's dated, but it's got some great lines in it. Worth a peek.

    ReplyDelete