Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Picture


For my last birthday, my mother gave me a picture of myself in a very nice metal frame. It is a rather good picture of myself taken maybe three years ago and I can see why she chose it.

What happened to my nice black suede jacket I cried?

It disappeared with your waist line, R spat back.

R does not like photos in frames around the house. He has this thing about family photos. I did not know what to do with the most excellent photo of myself. Like, you can't put your own photo in your bedrooom, but that is what I did. It was temporary and although I quite like looking at my photo, it really wasn't right for my bedroom.

As a joke, night before last night I placed it on R's bedside table. It is still there, without comment.

1 comment:

  1. It would make a nice blog photo except for the clothes. Crystal would stop calling you cameraface.

    ReplyDelete