Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Dish


Now that is a movie I haven't seen. But a different dish to that one. It was nice of the two men to spend a couple of hours on the roof of the building next door painting around the dish. At say $20 an hour, by two men, by two hours it must add up to about $70.

While I thought it was a government spy device pointed directly at us, I am relieved to know it is only a Cable TV Receiver Dish. But still, I reckon the government could tap into it. They are watching me.

3 comments:

  1. The Government is just pissed you haven't seen The Dish! Watch it and I'm sure they'll leave you alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, placing it there is not so subtle hint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're definitely watching....

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.