Sunday, December 17, 2006

Youtube comments

It should not be a surprise, but I have now realised that I am among an elite. Bloggers write. Why? Because they like writing. I suspect they like words. They like sentence construction. Some even like punctuation and grammar. Whatever, your common garden variety blogger likes writing. Most blogs I have read are quality, albeit with varying styles.

But whoa, youtube commenters. I have some youtube clips available and while there may be an exception or two, what a lot of crap commenters say. Content and style. For one music clip I had to switch off the comments and delete the existing comments. Homophobic, sexist, defensive and ridiculous nonsense.

I have a Myspace account but I have never investigate Myspace much. I expect it is much the same.

3 comments:

  1. I like blogs much better than myspace. I can control the comments much more easily.

    Did you know that you are Times person of the year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry darls, don't get. Explain further.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=77985

    I am fairly sure we land in this category.

    ReplyDelete