Monday, December 11, 2006

Music Tief

What is the use of Kazaa and WinMx when I suddenly want to wallow in nostalgia and filch some Led Zeppelin music? Ok, I was inspired by watching the taped first half of Australia's Favourite Album.

You young people think you are so powerful. Well, you ain't. We baby boomers, even those on the low side cusp such as moi, can influence such polls. There was nothing in the tv show that I recall from 2000 on.

My vote, Skyhooks, Living in the 70s, did not get a mention. Must be Sydney bias.

Kiki, I do know about the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I vividly remember Kiedis running along the beach with his bouncing chest muscles and nipples in slow mo.

But you kiddies, get off Kazaa and WinMx when the odd occasion arises that I want steal some music. Aren't you supposed to be out clubbing and taking gbh? In my day we had to make do with dope, eckies and speed. You've got it made.

4 comments:

  1. Try torrenting Andrew. Isohunt or Mininova should put you right and they're just as illegal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ta Tony. I did download bit torrent six months ago, but it seemed very complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. emule is the one for me.

    it has the largest pool of people uploading and has just about everything you could ever dream of

    ReplyDelete
  4. and in my comment, i said you wouldn't like most of the music. that's because most of it is heavy metal.
    the kind of heavy metal that not many people like

    ReplyDelete