Thursday, December 14, 2006

Music of my yoof #100

I never took much notice of our Kyles when she was on tv. I vaguely recall her singing Locmotion. Just flowed over me really. I know many people dislike her or don't like her music. I like some of her music but I think she is a fabulous celebrity and ever so sexy. When I saw this clip, I thought perhaps I should turn straight (the first person to snicker, go to the back of the room).

I downloaded the video clip from the net not long after the track was released and it is a gloriously crystal clear vid to watch.

You are only getting the little version of Kylie Minogue and Can't get you out of my Head.



1 comment:

  1. Hot.

    I remember when this song came out, I played it SO many times (after I downloaded it from Napster).

    My blog has changed, the front page anyway.

    ReplyDelete