Friday, June 22, 2007

Draft post 03/12/06 Looking Foward

Not many of these left folks. Just a couple to go.


There are some promises of interesting holidays on the horizon. They are like a line graph for me. Up and down. Now ex pollie, ex NT policeman has thrown in another spanner. Canada in 2008. Cruise, train, coach and drive. Would we like to go?

Then there is the Japan option next year, although not so imperative as our friend from Japan is coming home at cmas, so we don't really have to go to Japan to see her. We are really looking forward to seeing her again.

I am learning not to stress about the cost. Whack it on the card, take it out of my estate when I kick the bucket. Life is getting short, especially for R who is a bit older than me. We were somewhere yesterday when we saw an electric train set. I remarked that I have always wanted one and I was waiting for him to pop off so I can set it up in his bedroom. He pretended amusement.

5 comments:

  1. Forget Japan, do Canada. *Trust* me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canadian Pacific and Chateau Fairmont on the shores of Lake Louise. Gold Service, of course. Can I carry your bags?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ren.

    I travel with only one bag Jahteh and I am very attached to it, as it is to me. But thank you for your offer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:37 pm

    Not sure if I`m coming home this Xmas...You`ve got to see the cherry blossoms in all their glory!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not sold on Canada yet Vik, although the pressure is strong, but it is only money concern and both would cost. You know I would love to see the cherry blossom. Note date of draft post, 2006.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.