Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Old Age # 30

As an antidote to Old Age #29, there is a young bloke at work. He is vaguely attactive but not particularly focused on his sexuality and he certainly is not my type. I am not sure if he has decided which way he swings yet. Maybe he is asexual.

No matter, he always goes out of his way to be nice to me, Auntie Andrew, no doubt he thinks. He moving to a new work location at the weekend and I will miss seeing him around. I wished him luck and said to him keep in touch. I doubt he will, but no matter.

2 comments:

  1. Apparently there is quite a percentage of the population that is asexual.

    They start that way, keep that way and end that way, I'm just ending that way.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.