Sunday, November 12, 2006

New Post

Always good to see a new post from fellow bloggers. When a new post arrives in Bloglines and after reading it, I may sometimes comment on the post. But then you see there are forty five comments already. Written at ten am, by ten pm there are now 46 comments.

My incisive words of wisdom will be totally overwhelmed. Still, Steph writes a pretty good blog. But now I am thinking your blog can be too popular. Fancy dealing with that many comments. I don't think it will be a problem for me.

Later update: Now 87 comments and the number is not unusual for any of her posts

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes i get a bit overwhelmed. It's scary but very flattering when so many people read you. I feel like they've taken the time to comment, so i always respond.

    That said, it's getting hard to keep up.
    Work is kicking my arse lately and i don't know how long i can keep going.

    But I just love to write my crap, and the fact that others love reading it is so freaky. It blows me away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolve you from bothering about comments. Let them fight it out among themselves and you just keep writing posts.

    ReplyDelete