Sunday, November 19, 2006

Naughty Highriser

I did a terrible thing today. I may yet get spanked for such carelessness. But it was an accident. I am still coming to terms with the new technology.

Soon after the big screen LCD arrived, we quickly realised that the only way to listen to it was through the sound system. Now for just normal radio listening and hearing the spoken voice properly, the sound system volume level would be on about 12 to 15. But when using it to watch tv, it needs to be between 25 and 30. Guess who forgot to turn it down before switching from tv to radio? Guess what sort of head banging music was playing on the radio?


Guess who's partner just happened to be bent over with his ear right next to the speaker?

2 comments:

  1. Can we queue up to spank you? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I charge for that Ron.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.