Monday, November 13, 2006

Kylie, Kylie, Kylie

Sadly an almost famous media person's wife died from breast cancer this week. She was in the media too, thirty two years old. Way wrong.

But our Kylie survived breast cancer and last night performed in Sydney after an eighteen month break for treatment. While there are a significant number of gay people who are anti Kylie and all she represents, I just love her.

This morning I checked out all the online reports that I could find and saw all the pics I could find. The Sydney Daily Telegraph links were mostly broken and shame on them. I suppose no one who knows what they are doing wants to work Saturday night or early Sunday morning.

Extra coverage on tv news tonight and wow. Is she good or what? Gorgeous.

Just sent this email to my Sydney friend. Wonder what he will say back?

So as a card carrying Sydney gay, you must have some Kylie tickets?

4 comments:

  1. I love her as well. A triumphant return. Big hairy muscle hugs. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Buff. Nice to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to see her back looking so fabulous.... my daughter has tickets to her concert next Friday night and can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo, I am not a pop concert type of person.........but.......I wish I had tickets. 'Now everybody sit down and watch the perfomance'. Maybe the last number getup and dance.

    ReplyDelete