Friday, October 06, 2006

Outing to Hurstbridge





On a nice day earlier in the week, R and I took the train to Hurstbridge and had a nice lunch in a cafe that was open at the back and had a maybe six metre rockery waterfall.

Later we walked down the main street to Ferguson's Paddock. There was a lake marked on the map, but alas as you can see, there was little water in it.

On the way up the train stopped briefly on what I think is a timber trestle bridge, so I took the photo of what I suppose is Diamond Creek.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, yes, there is a lake marked on the map, even with a fish sign in the middle of the lake on the map..I did want to wander on over there but the music down main street was so good we didn;t go there...gladly...becaue this is what would have greeted us :(

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.