Thursday, October 26, 2006

Blog log

What did I say? I receive a modest number of hits to my blog each day, somewhere between sixty and eighty. I don't know if auto feeds are counted in this figure or not. But Wednesday, I received over double that. I am guessing that it was because of a comment I made in someone's blog, but I am not sure.

Every time I check my stats, maybe once a fortnight, there is one search term that is always there. I did write about it although I can't remember if what I wrote was useful or not. Testra really needs to get it's information act together. The search term, 'Turn off Telstra 101', which for you foreign types, it is the phone companies answering service. You can turn it on from your phone, but you have to ring the phone company to turn it off.

3 comments:

  1. One of my most common search terms was "how to catch a cheater" and all things along those lines. Very odd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you here:
    http://muchadoaboutsumthin.blogspot.com/
    Steph mentioned you on the 24th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Daisy Jo. Yep, that would be where the extra hits came from.

    ReplyDelete