Sunday, October 22, 2006

Against better judgement

We are dining upmarket this evening at a place unknown to me called Lazy Mo's or Moe's. I hope the waiter does not put the napkin on my lap. I never feel comfortable with a stranger being so intimate. And it is all very well saying start with the cutlery on the outside and work you way in. This only works if you have every course. Let you know about it later.

Later update. It was not posh, I can assure you. The serves were huge. I reckon I had half an iceberg lettuce on my plate and some other leaves and about a kilo of chips. It was cheap and busy enough though. Our waiters were Aussie born Sri Lankan. Very handsome and again lots of hair product.

Can't say I would rush to go there again, but it was ok for what it was.

2 comments:

  1. so... how'd it go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hit 'refresh' Kiki, it is there.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.