Monday, September 04, 2006

Old and doing the 'biz'

I can't remember how this conversation arose, but I was talking with a female workmate who is over sixty. I am sure you can guess who she is TJ. From bits I have gleaned, she has had an interesting life. She had a no good rotter of a husband (now when was the last time you heard 'no good rotter'). Somehow, do not ask me how, the subject of male fertalizing fluid came up and she caught me out when I confessed in a bragging moment, that the afore mentioned fluid may have been sprayed across my chest just once or twice in my life. Very nice. Ok, maybe more than once or twice.

She said, 'Ah, you think you young people (my chest swelled) think you have done it all. I'm catholic. It had to go somewhere'.

1 comment:

  1. HOLY crap, that is hilarious...lol...catholic.

    ReplyDelete