Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Today's Pleasures

I get much pleasure from the little things in life. Today was ok as such things go.

Girl running past tram with open doors to try and get on tram in front that had closed doors and missed both, nice, and there was not a tram in sight behind.

Screech, bang, 4wd towing a boat went through red light and smashed into 4wd.

Evidence of accident nearby home. Broken plastic and bits and lots of cherry tomatoes spilt on roadway. No one stopping to pick them up?

Continuing parking offender van has a ticket on it's windscreen.

Rare occurance, but work was ok today.

Bloke at work expressed desire for my hot bod. Old Indian men are not my focus really.

Hot bloke at work who has a hot bod and looks has become extremely withdrawn from everything. I will ask his brother if he is ok. I think this guy is at snapping point. He is an arrogant prick anyway. But still......

3 comments:

  1. "Bloke at work expressed desire for my hot bod. Old Indian men are not my focus really."

    I think I just peed my pants a little bit from laughing SO hard at that sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Old Indian men are not my focus really."

    A bit age-ist Andrew, after all wasn't Ghandi randy?

    Apologises - disingenuously - and runs away quickly. (The big kids from grade 6 made me say that then ran away.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which bit amused you Jess? The 'my hot bod'? Fair 'nuff.

    HE, I am probably every 'ist you can think of.

    ReplyDelete