Sunday, August 27, 2006

Oz celeb studs

Last Man Standing wasn't a bad show. Not many watched and it was dumped. R liked it and I watched it, as it was on. So this week's celebs are the cast in all their glory. Bonus pics are from another show that R liked, Evan in The Secret Life of Us. The blokes in these shows are almost like I would like people from other countries to see your your average Aussue straight dude. They are a bit mono cultural, but if say an Asian was to be included, he would have to speak with a very Aussie accent.

Last Man Standing.

11 comments:

  1. I liked it too. RIP Australian Drama.

    BTW:

    I have a new blog address...

    www.practically-perfect.net

    Please update your links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done it already hun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was also one of the few people who liked Last Man Standing. I'd just started to get into it when it was axed, and I think that's the problem. The networks don't seem to give shows a decent run these days axing them after only a few weeks before they can build a following. And yet they seem to persist with utter crap like "Celbrity" Survivor. Now the only Australian drama on TV is Macleod's Daughters... WTF?

    Brazilian drama in the form of "City of Men" on SBS is worth watching, on right now (Monday 9:30). Do yourself a favour...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only Matt Passmore had some chest hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If he did, and he probably naturally does, I would have fun waxing it or shaving it off. You like hairy and I like smooth. Oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, never the twain shall meet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you sure we can't work something out?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure we could. I wield a mean razor and waxing strip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Give me a time and place!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And spoil a beautiful flirtatious friendship? Very tempting.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.