Monday, July 24, 2006

We are not amused

I used to occasionally watch Dr Who years ago, but never really focused too much on it. I enjoyed the last series, but the present one is even better. I normally dislike cast changes, but this Dr Who is good, very good.

Wot a larf this week's episode was as the Doctor and Rose were back in Victorian times and actually with Queen Victoria. Rose tried terribly hard to get the Queen to utter, 'We are not amused' and after failing a few times, she eventually succeeded, sort of.

Obvioulsy a lot of work goes into the writing of each episode, and it really shows.

1 comment:

  1. I had a phone call at 7.30 on the dot and it was the kind of call I had to take. Talk about multitasking, one eye and ear on each. From now on I'll have a tape in, just in case. Love David Tennant, just the right touch but I've seen that Rose is leaving.

    ReplyDelete