Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Is the media powerful?

I don't think I would want to be on any shame file. I don't think I would want to be named on Melbourne radio. I think I would pay up smartly.

Somebody in our building has a very bright green, almost lime, Falcon ute. I noticed a note tucked under the windscreen wiper. I went back and checked what the note said.

It was along the lines that, You have rented my carspace and you are behind in payments. When I last saw you, you promised to pay in a couple of days. It is now four weeks later and you have not paid. I am asking you to not park here anymore and our parking agreement is finished. You still owe $xxx.

Signed, famous bearded commercial Melbourne drive radio program host.

4 comments:

  1. Funny.

    Must really need the money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite unlikely. But I suppose it doesn't matter how rich you are, you like money that is owed to you to be paid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might be a worthy inclusion on the back page of The Age - they love that sort of gossip there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, I couldn't possibly do that!!! Hmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete