Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The timetables

I can see that I am not going to get far on this one. Here is a bit of nonsense from Metlink. It is not out of context. I didn't ask anything about colour coded signage and no idea what information in 30% of cases means.


With respect to the new timetables appearing with the colour coded signage Metlink has been commissioned to provide information in 30% of the cases as per Government requirements.

I have forwarded your enquiry regarding tram timetable information to Yarra Trams for reply.

Yarra Trams have been a bit more helpful.

Following a determination of the issue you have raised, the matter has been referred to the appropriate area for review.

A detailed response will be provided to you upon completion of our investigations.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love the sterile, dead language that they use?

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.