Friday, May 19, 2006

One step back, two forward

Sadly I have deleted a fellow blogger from my list. It was a hard call as his blog has interesting, useful and relevant writing, but no post since last year? I don't feel that I can recommend a lapsed poster to my small audience. Out with old and in with the new. I will add two more to replace it. One is Lord Sedgwick at There Aint No Sanity Clause and the other is a woman no less, Jahteh at Copperwitch recommended by the afore mentioned blogger. His is cutting and hers is homespun. I like them both.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Andrew, but you might want to change the homespun, I have just been called a whingeing gold digging skank at Larvatus Prodeo by a fellow gay no less. And I thought I was losing my touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great cred there.

    ReplyDelete