Monday, May 08, 2006

Another stinker on a tram


This incontinent old crone stank to high heaven. Why does she want to cart around a jeep full of her worldy possessions for? It is so heavy the wheel is busted. Live in a normal house and have a bath, for goodness sakes. And stop dripping on the tram seats. Decent people have to sit on them you know.

I can only be socially aware and concerned and tolerant of others for so many years, and I am getting very close to the end of said years. I am about to turn into rabid right wing reactionary and take Andrew Bolt and Tony Abbott as my mentors.

2 comments:

  1. The local bus company refuses to let some of the 'differently abled' people on board because they have a tendency to shat their pants on the bus.

    Not that there is anything wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trams used to have rules about carrying 'people who were offensive'. Not sure if they still apply.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.