Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Small World

Him: Hi, busy?
Me: Not really. Hiya
Him: How was your weekend
Me: Fine thanks
Him: What r u looking for?
Me: Just cruising, maybe more
Him: You are in South Yarra? Not far from me.
Me: Ok, you live in South Yarra?
Him: No, work there
Me: Shop girl? hehe
Him: No, but it is retail
Him: You?
Me: Nothing terribly interesting. But shift work, so often have free time during the day
Him: ic
Me: Nice pic btw. You have a face pic?
Him: Yap.
Me: send it to me and I will reply with my pics
Me: .........@yahoo.com
Him: Hang on
Me: I know you. You work at my local Post Office
Him: Hah, yap
Him: You sent yours?
Him: How old are you
Me: Sent. Stats are in my profile
Him: Sorry yes. Pics not arrived yet
Me: Sent them
Him: I know you too. You come in and buy first day covers
Me: Oh dear. Nerd huh?
Him: No, you are nice
Me: You know I really like the way you deal with customers. You are always so friendly to everyone.
Him: Thanx
Me: Sure you sometimes feel like not being nice
Me: I am Andrew btw
Him: lol, so am I
Me: Really, wow
Him: You there?
Me: Sorry, two phones rang at once
Me: You are not at work now?
Him: No
Me: Gee, amazing co-incidence. You are really nice looking btw.
Him: Thanx. What sort of stuff do you like doing?
Me: Corny I know, but mild to wild, versatile
Me: How long is your lunch break?
Him: You do text?
Me: Yep, 041.......


He really is such a nice guy. You think butter would not melt in his mouth

5 comments:

  1. Did anything else melt in his mouth Andrew? You been playing away from home again?

    tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just good friends :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You skanky whore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not getting any Andy?

    ReplyDelete