Thursday, January 12, 2006

Tagged again

I was tagged by Daniel but I am a bit late responding.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Same job, different house, same partner but father has since died.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Same as now except I am presently holidays, very unusual for me at this time of the year.

Five snacks you enjoy:
Crisps, bread and butter, budjah (spicy Indian mix of stuff), Turkish Delight (proper), Cristoli (Greek or Italian sweet)

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Only kids songs I learnt such as Frera Jaques?, Hole in the Bucket Dear Lisa, Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Apartment in Nth Qld for winter, house in Hobart for summer and a better apartment in Melbourne for spring and summer, try not to turn into an alcoholic or drug taker, assist family a little, find a worthy third world charity to support, buy an expensive old classic car.........oops, blown the budget already.

Five bad habits:
Impatience, too much self criticism, low boredom threshold, burying head in sand, high expectations.

Five things you like doing:
Chill time with partner, sex, historical research, finding out how things work, looking at old and new buildings.

Five things you would never wear, buy or get new again:
Stretch jeans, expensive reading specs, cheap electric toothbrush, body piercing, jewellery.

The meme stuff: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.

watching me grow
Ready or Not
Zucchinis in Bikinis
Diary of an Average Australian
HighRiser

Then select five people to tag:
Random Concoction
Hecho en Mexico
Semaphore Junction
Spatula City
2 Characters

4 comments:

  1. Well, I'm grateful for the tag, but I don't participate in surveys.

    My blog is for ranting and hate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't really expect anyone who I nominated to do it, but....you never know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! a mememe, thanks andrew. Given that I've neglected to do the last two sent my way... I'd better do this one. But, I am afraid that I'll tell too much about me! Maybe I'll make up the answers.

    ReplyDelete