Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Gay stereotype

There is one gay stereotype that fits me perfectly and that is celebrities. I like hearing gossip about them, I collect hot pics of them and they are nearly always male. But there is a twist to it. There aren't many from the two thousands and not a lot from the nineties. I am caught in a time warp.

It probably started with me coming across a faked nude of Leonardo Di Caprio. Oh, I'll save that and it grew from there. I now have a folder called 'celebs' that is 129mb big. Originally it was only nudes of famous guys but it now just hot pics of anyone who takes my fancy.

Why, you may ask? Dunno I would reply. Coz I can. I am a bit of a collector. I have yet to tell you about my stamp collection........true, I do have one.

Here is an illogical snapshot of my Celebs folder.

It is divided two ways, folders for those who have quite a lot of pics of or single pics sorted by family name. First folder is Will Ames, last is Usher. (And you Aussie rapper type kiddies, I knew about Usher and Sisquo long before you did). Previous MTV presenter Simon Rex features with his jerk off stills and vids.

Bieng a child of the seventies, of course I have a large collection of David Cassidy pics and his less attractive brother Shaun, but at least Shaun did some underwear pics.

If you are knowedgeable about modern Melbourne music, you will know who Les Gock is. I have baretop pics of him when he was in Hush.

Scott Baio from Happy Days. Yum, and still doesn't look so bad.

Japanese footy star Nakata....hot.

Downloaded in a job lot, many pics of Jap pop stars.

Latest additions, pics of the late George Best. I knew a little of him but he suddenly become quite interesting not that he is dead. The truly latest is an animated gif of David Beckham running, swinging side to side, so to speak. He is not quite in the league of Matt Shirvington, but not too bad. He is quite hot looking..........until he speaks. Something really needs to be shoved in his mouth.

Local gay star Opell Ross, starred in Melbourne's production of Rent.

Most explicit, probably Alex Dimitriadis stills from Head On.

I do have pics of Paris Hilton and somewhere I have the vids. Go girl.

The vids of Tommy Lee and Pamela someone were quite explicit too. But as they are vids they are saved elsewhere.

The only other female to have a folder is Patsy from Ab Fab.

The above were all folders. Individual pics start at Ben Affleck and 596 pics later end at Billy Zane.

Saddest pics are of Princess Margaret.

Most surprising discovery just noticed, pic of Mick Jagger nude.

Most dissappointing as they have aged is Leif Garrett.

Noah Hathaway still looks good, even though older, except for a very nasty tattoo.

Most dissapointing nude, Diego Maradona. He really was at the back of line when they handed out equipment.

A pic that raised my eyebrows? Richard Gere nude in the water at the beach in Sweden. Now Sweden is a cold place with cold water. My mind boggles at what he might look like in warm water.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:22 pm

    No pictures of Leif Garrett?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Course there are. Go to right hand side of the blog and find Sizzling Men then Highriser Celebs.

    ReplyDelete