Monday, October 17, 2005

Birthday part 2


My sister lives an hours drive away and she invited us and our folks for a barbeque lunch. My mother who lives on the other side of the city cried poor and said they could only afford the petrol to our place and could they journey with us? It was a bit squishy, but we managed.

We had a nice lunch at my sister's place. Her girlfriend, yes, my mother got two out of four right, was absent attending to some old person's bone injuries. I need to learn how to spell orthapedic.

My mother gave me a boulle set so we motored down a winding road and just before a single lane bridge, we turned off into a park area and had a few games. It was good fun.

Anyone know the location?

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday. You're gettin' old :P

    I'm guessing that's the West Gate Bridge.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.